Benzagel Wash (benzoyl peroxide topical) Drug Interactions
A total of 6 drugs (33 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Benzagel Wash (benzoyl peroxide topical).
- 5 moderate drug interactions (31 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (2 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Benzagel Wash (benzoyl peroxide topical)
Common medications checked in combination with Benzagel Wash (benzoyl peroxide topical)
- Adderall (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- clindamycin topical
- Depo-Provera Contraceptive (medroxyprogesterone)
- Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Stieva-A (tretinoin topical)
- Topamax (topiramate)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- vitamin e topical
- Zanaflex (tizanidine)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.