Drug Interactions between benzocaine topical and Motrin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- benzocaine topical
- Motrin (ibuprofen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between benzocaine topical and Motrin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benzocaine topical is in the drug class topical anesthetics.
- Benzocaine topical is used to treat the following conditions:
- Motrin is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Motrin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|