Vagisil Maximum Strength (benzocaine / resorcinol topical) Drug Interactions
A total of 10 drugs (53 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Vagisil Maximum Strength (benzocaine / resorcinol topical).
- 6 major drug interactions (30 brand and generic names)
- 4 moderate drug interactions (23 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Vagisil Maximum Strength (benzocaine / resorcinol topical)
Common medications checked in combination with Vagisil Maximum Strength (benzocaine / resorcinol topical)
- acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine
- Adderall XR (amphetamine / dextroamphetamine)
- amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Benefiber Powder (wheat dextrin)
- Colace (docusate)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- hydrochlorothiazide / triamterene
- MiraLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.