Drug interactions between Bactrim and collagenase clostridium histolyticum
|collagenase clostridium histolyticum|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Bactrim and collagenase clostridium histolyticum - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Bactrim is in the drug class sulfonamides.
- Bactrim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
collagenase clostridium histolyticum
- Collagenase clostridium histolyticum is a member of the drug class miscellaneous uncategorized agents.
- Collagenase clostridium histolyticum is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|