Drug interactions between aztreonam and ceftazidime
Interactions between your drugs
- Aztreonam is in the drug class miscellaneous antibiotics.
- Aztreonam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ceftazidime is a member of the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftazidime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Otitis Externa
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.