Drug interactions between aspirin and PrenaCare
|PrenaCare (multivitamin, prenatal)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Aspirin is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- PrenaCare is a member of the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- PrenaCare is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
Drug and food interactions
multivitamin, prenatal food
Applies to: PrenaCare (multivitamin, prenatal)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.