Drug Interactions between aspirin / carisoprodol and Zithromax
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Zithromax (azithromycin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between aspirin / carisoprodol and Zithromax. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
aspirin / carisoprodol
- Aspirin / carisoprodol is in the drug class skeletal muscle relaxant combinations.
- Aspirin / carisoprodol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Zithromax is in the drug class macrolides.
Zithromax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: aspirin / carisoprodol
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of carisoprodol such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with carisoprodol. Do not use more than the recommended dose of carisoprodol, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|