Drug interactions between Aspir 81 and rilpivirine
|Aspir 81 (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Aspir 81 and rilpivirine - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Aspir 81 is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspir 81 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: rilpivirine
Food significantly increases the absorption of rilpivirine. You should take each dose of rilpivirine with a meal. Taking it on an empty stomach may lead to inadequate blood levels and reduced effectiveness of the medication. Grapefruit juice can also increase the absorption of rilpivirine.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.