Drug Interactions between Aspir 81 and finasteride
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Aspir 81 and finasteride. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Aspir 81 is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
Aspir 81 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Finasteride is in the drug class 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors.
- Finasteride is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|