R-Gene 10 (arginine) Drug Interactions
A total of 3 drugs are known to interact with R-Gene 10 (arginine).
- 3 moderate drug interactions
Check for interactions with R-Gene 10 (arginine)
Medications known to interact with R-Gene 10 (arginine)
- drospirenone / estradiol (Angeliq)
- drospirenone / ethinyl estradiol (Yaz, Yasmin, Gianvi, Nikki, Ocella, Loryna, Syeda, Vestura, Zarah, Yaela, Melamisa, Lo-Zumandimine, Zumandimine)
- drospirenone / ethinyl estradiol / levomefolate calcium (Beyaz, Rajani, Safyral, Tydemy)
More about R-Gene 10 (arginine)
- R-Gene 10 Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: in vivo diagnostic biologicals
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.