Thymoglobulin (anti-thymocyte globulin (rabbit)) Drug Interactions
A total of 111 drugs (340 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Thymoglobulin (anti-thymocyte globulin (rabbit)).
- 30 major drug interactions (75 brand and generic names)
- 66 moderate drug interactions (192 brand and generic names)
- 15 minor drug interactions (73 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Thymoglobulin (anti-thymocyte globulin (rabbit))
Common medications checked in combination with Thymoglobulin (anti-thymocyte globulin (rabbit))
- CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil)
- Hyzaar (hydrochlorothiazide / losartan)
- Metanx (multivitamin)
- Neurontin (gabapentin)
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Prograf (tacrolimus)
- Tobi (tobramycin)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Valcyte (valganciclovir)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.