Drug Interactions between amoxicillin and Zitamin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Zitamin (multivitamin, prenatal)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between amoxicillin and Zitamin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 149 drugs are known to interact with Zitamin.
- Zitamin is in the following drug classes: iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Zitamin is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.
Drug and food interactions
multivitamin, prenatal food
Applies to: Zitamin (multivitamin, prenatal)
Information for this minor interaction is only available at a professional reading level.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.