Drug interactions between amoxicillin and Brofed
Interactions between your drugs
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
- Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 850 drugs (5163 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Brofed.
- Brofed is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Brofed is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Brofed (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of brompheniramine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with brompheniramine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of brompheniramine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.