Drug interactions between amitriptyline and Paracets
Interactions between your drugs
- Amitriptyline is in the drug class tricyclic antidepressants.
- Amitriptyline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Neurotic Depression
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
- Urinary Incontinence
A total of 172 drugs (1054 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Paracets.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.