Drug interactions between amitriptyline and oxytetracycline
Interactions between your drugs
- Amitriptyline is in the drug class tricyclic antidepressants.
- Amitriptyline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Neurotic Depression
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
- Urinary Incontinence
A total of 322 drugs (2686 brand and generic names) are known to interact with oxytetracycline.
- Oxytetracycline is a member of the drug class tetracyclines.
- Oxytetracycline is used to treat Bacterial Infection.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: oxytetracycline
Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking oxytetracycline. These products can make oxytetracycline less effective in treating your infection. Do not take oxytetracycline with milk or other dairy products, unless your doctor has told you to. Dairy products can make it harder for your body to absorb the medication.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.