Lopurin (allopurinol) Drug Interactions
A total of 137 drugs (524 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Lopurin (allopurinol).
- 28 major drug interactions (68 brand and generic names)
- 76 moderate drug interactions (302 brand and generic names)
- 33 minor drug interactions (154 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Lopurin (allopurinol)
Common medications checked in combination with Lopurin (allopurinol)
- dutasteride / tamsulosin
- epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM (chondroitin / glucosamine / methylsulfonylmethane)
- isosorbide mononitrate
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Lopurin (allopurinol) disease Interactions
There are 4 disease interactions with Lopurin (allopurinol) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.