Drug Interactions between Aleve and ginger
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Aleve (naproxen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Aleve and ginger. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Aleve is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Aleve is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ginger is in the drug class herbal products.
- Ginger is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|