Drug interactions between Advil and Coldcough Syrup
|Coldcough Syrup (chlorpheniramine/dihydrocodeine/pseudoephedrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Advil is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Advil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
A total of 1052 drugs (5675 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Coldcough Syrup.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.