Parvolex (acetylcysteine) Drug Interactions
A total of 6 drugs are known to interact with Parvolex (acetylcysteine).
- 1 moderate drug interaction
- 5 minor drug interactions
Check for interactions with Parvolex (acetylcysteine)
Medications known to interact with Parvolex (acetylcysteine)
- charcoal (Activated Charcoal, Charcoal Plus DS, Insta-Char, Norit, Actidose with Sorbitol, Actidose-Aqua, Liqui-Char, Charcocaps, Charcoaid 2000, Charcoaid-G, Charcoaid, Charcodote, Actidose-Aqua Advance, JL Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal, Medicoal, Karbons, Carbomix, Carbosorb X, Charcotabs, Healthstream Activated Charcoal, Charcotrace, Chem Mart Nasal Decongestant Capsule, Pharmacia Carbosorb, Eucarbon, Active Carbon, Optimum Charcoal, EZChar)
- charcoal / simethicone (Flatulex)
- charcoal / sorbitol (Actidose Plus Sorbitol, Insta-Char with Sorbitol, Liqui-Char with Sorbitol, Char-Flo with Sorbitol)
- ifosfamide (Ifex)
- ifosfamide / mesna (Ifex/Mesnex)
- insulin inhalation, rapid acting (Afrezza, Exubera)
Parvolex (acetylcysteine) disease interactions
There are 2 disease interactions with Parvolex (acetylcysteine) which include:
More about Parvolex (acetylcysteine)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.