What are Ophthalmic preparations
Ophthalmic preparations are agents especially designed to be applied to the eyes. The eye is extremely sensitive and is easily irritated if the composition of the ophthalmic preparation is not appropriate.
Types of Ophthalmic preparations
Please refer to the drug classes listed below for further information.
- anti-angiogenic ophthalmic agents
- miscellaneous ophthalmic agents
- ophthalmic anesthetics
- ophthalmic anti-infectives
- ophthalmic anti-inflammatory agents
- ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
- ophthalmic diagnostic agents
- ophthalmic glaucoma agents
- ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- ophthalmic steroids
- ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives
- ophthalmic surgical agents