Zicam concentrated cough mist plus D cool cherry
(in each spray): Purpose:
3.3 mg Cough Suppressant
3.3 mg Nasal Decongestant
Uses: temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- nasal decongestion due to the common cold
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Remove safety cap.
- Prime pump by spraying into a tissue.
- Hold close to mouth and depress sprayer fully. Swallow.
12 yrs & older ....... 3 sprays (10.0 mg Dextromethorphan HBr); 10.0 Phenylephrine HCl)
Under 12 yrsconsult a doctor
- Repeat every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses per day.
- May be followed water or liquids if desired.
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, fructose, hydroxylated lecithin, menthol, natural flavors, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, purified water, sucralose
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
call 877-942-2626 toll-free or visit us on the web at www.zicam.com
.75 fl oz bottle in Cool Cherry Flavor
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.