Zicam concentrated cough mist for kids plus D cool cherry
(in each spray): Purpose:
2.5 mg Cough Suppressant
1.25 mg Nasal Decongestant
Uses: temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- nasal congestion due to the common cold
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease · high blood pressure
- thyroid disease · diabetes
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the child gets nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Remove safety cap.
- Prime pump by spraying into a tissue.
- Hold close to mouth and depress sprayer fully. Swallow.
6-11 yrs ...... 4 sprays (10.0 mg Dextromethorphan HBr, 5.0 mg Phenylephrine HCl)
2-5 yrs ...... 2 sprays (5.0 mg Dextromethorphan HBr, 2.5 mg Phenylephrine HCl)
Under 2 yrs ...... consult a doctor
- Repeat every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 doses per day.
- May be followed by water or liquids if desired.
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, fructose, hydroxylated lecithin, natural flavors, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, purified water, sucralose
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
call 877-942-2626 toll-free or visit us on the web at www.zicam.com
.75 fl oz bottle in Cool Cherry flavor.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.