Active Ingredient: Witch Hazel ................50%.
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- for vaginal care --cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. Repeat as needed.
- for use as a moist compress --if necessary, first cleanse the area as described below. Fold wipe to desired size and place in contact with tissue for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Container and Refill:
- remove tab on right side of wipes pouch label and peel back to open
- grab the top wipe at the edge of the center fold and pull out of pouch
- carefully reseal label on pouch after each use to retain moistness
Travel Pack, Container and Refill:
- adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area.
- use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- for best results, flush only one or two wipes at a time
Tamper-Evident (Container & Refill): Pouch quality sealed for your protection. Do Not Use if tear strip imprinted "Safety Sealed" is torn or missing
Tamper-Evident (Travel Pack): Each wipe is enclosed in a sealed foil pouch. Do Not Use if the pouch is broken or torn.
Inactive Ingredients: aloe barbadensis gel, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, water.
How Supplied: Containers of 48 wipes.
Refills of 48 wipes. 8 count travel pack. 10 count portable pack.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.