Visine L.R. long lasting eye drops
Visine L.R. is a sterile, isotonic, buffered ophthalmic solution containing the redness reliever oxymetazoline hydrochloride. Visine L.R. is specifically formulated to relieve redness of the eye in minutes with effective relief that lasts up to 6 hours.
Active ingredient Purpose
HCl 0.025%................................Redness reliever
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s)
- this may be repeated as needed every 6 hours or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.