SUDAFED NON-DROWSY SINUS & COLD (Pfizer Consumer Healthcare)
(Formerly Sudafed Cold & Sinus)
(in each liquid cap) Purposes:
325 mg ......... Pain reliever/fever reducer
30 mg ..................... Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- muscular aches
- sore throat
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do not use:
- with another product containing any of these active ingredients.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- new symptoms occur
- you need to use more than 10 days
- symptoms do not improve
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- sore throat is severe
- sore throat lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 liquid caps
- take every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- do not take more than 8 liquid caps in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- each liquid cap contains: sodium 16 mg
- store at 59° to 77°F
- protect from heat, humidity, and light
Inactive Ingredients: FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, sodium acetate, and sorbitol. Printed with edible white ink.
Questions? call 1-800-524-2624 (English/Spanish), weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Boxes of 10 and 20 liquid caps.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.