1-2-3 LICE ELIMINATION SYSTEM (Bayer Healthcare)
LICE KILLING NO-DRIP MOUSSE
pyrethrum extract*/piperonyl butoxide
aerosolized foam Lice Treatment
- Kills lice completely
- Leaves no chemical residue
- Use on DRY hair
- Includes patented comb
(calculated without propellant)
Piperonyl butoxide (4%) ........................ Lice Treatment
Pyrethrum extract * (equivalent to
0.33% pyrethrins) ................................. Lice Treatment
Uses: Treats head, pubic (crab), and body lice
- For external use only
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use near the eyes or permit contact with the inside of the nose, mouth, or vagina. Irritation may occur.
Ask a doctor before use if you have an allergy to ragweed
When using this product:
- keep out of eyes when rinsing hair
- close eyes tightly and do not open eyes until product is rinsed out of hair
- protect eyes with washcloth, towel, or other suitable method
- if product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with water
- do not inhale; use in a well ventilated area
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- skin irritation or infection is present or develops
- infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Important: Read warnings and complete directions in the Consumer Information Insert before using.
- Shake well before using.
- Holding the can upside down, apply RID No-Drip Mousse to DRY hair or other affected area. Massage until hair and scalp are thoroughly wet with product.
- After completing application, allow product to remain on the hair for 10 minutes but no longer.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wash hair with soap or regular shampoo.
- A fine-toothed comb or a special lice/nit removing comb (included) must be used to help remove dead lice or their eggs (nits) from hair.
- A second treatment must be done in 7 to 10 days to kill any newly hatched lice.
- It is important to wash in hot water (130°F) all clothing, bedding, towels, and hair products (combs, brushes) used by infested persons.
- Dry clean non-washable fabrics.
- To eliminate infestation of furniture and bedding that cannot be washed or dry cleaned, a multi use lice spray may be used.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- Do not store at temperature above 43°C (110°F).
- Keep in a cool place out of the sun.
Inactive Ingredients: cetearyl alcohol, isobutane, PEG-20 stearate, propane, propylene glycol, purified water, quaternium-52, SD Alcohol 3-C (26.5% w/w)
Questions? call 1-800-RID-LICE (1-800-743-5423)
RID Lice Killing No-Drip Mousse will kill lice completely without leaving a chemical residue. To help prevent reinfestation, use it twice (Day 1 and Day 10) † . Amount of Mousse needed will vary by hair length. See below for guidelines:
The patented RID comb is proven 100% effective as demonstrated in laboratory studies performed by trained testers. Individual results may vary.
RID 1-2-3 LICE ELIMINATION SYSTEM
Completely eliminate lice from your family and home.
Step 1- Kill Lice
- Apply RID Lice Killing Mousse according to label directions.
- Repeat this step 7 to 10 days later to help prevent reinfestation.
Step 2- Comb-Out Eggs & Nits
- After Step 1, apply RID Egg & Nit Comb-Out Gel on damp hair to make removal faster and easier.
- Comb out the eggs and nits in the hair with a fine-toothed comb or with the RID patented comb (included).
Step 3- Clean Home
- Use RID Home Lice Control Spray to kill lice and their eggs on mattresses, furniture, car interiors, and other non-washable items.
- Wash bed linens, clothing, and other items in hot water and dry in high heat.
5.5 oz (156 g), 1 Comb.*50% extract (not USP)
P.O. Box 1910
Morristown, NJ 07962-1910 USA
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.