PHILLIPS' CHEWABLE TABLETS ANTACID-LAXATIVE STIMULANT FREE (Bayer Healthcare)
(in each tablet): Purposes
311 mg ........................ Saline laxative/antacid
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product usually causes bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product as an antacid, it may have a laxative effect.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
- you have taken the maximum dose for 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- store at room temperature
Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, dextrates, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucrose
Questions? call 1-800-331-4536 or www.bayercare.com
Bottles of 100 Tablets and 200 Tablets
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.