Pediacare decongestant infants' drops
(in each 0.8 mL): Purpose:
HCl 7.5 mg Nasal decongestant
Use: temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to be taken by mouth only. Not for nasal use.
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: 2 dropperfuls. If needed, repeat dose every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: benzoic acid, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, and sucrose
Questions? call toll-free 1-888-474-3099
Do not use if carton is opened, or if imprinted plastic bottle wrap is broken or missing
PediaCare Decongestant Infant Drops are available in fruit flavor in ½ fl oz dropper.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.