Acetaminophen 500 mg and Pamabrom 25 mg
Women's Tylenol Menstrual Relief Caplets
Overview & Uses
Women's Tylenol Menstrual Relief is specially formulated to
- temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to:
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily relieve water-weight gain, bloating, swelling and full feeling associated with premenstrual syndrome and menstrual periods.
Directions - Acetaminophen and Pamabrom
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults & Children 12 years and over:
Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years:
Do NOT use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Ingredients - Acetaminophen and Pamabrom
- Acetaminophen (pain reliever)
- Pamabrom (diuretic)
Cellulose, corn starch, hydroxyproyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
Warnings - Acetaminophen and Pamabrom
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Do NOT use with any other product containing acetaminophen.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Storage & Package Safety
Tamper Evident Packaging
- Carton: do not use if carton is opened, or if neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted "Safety SealŪ" is broken or missing
- Label: do not use if neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted "Safety SealŪ" is broken or missing
Store at room temperature; avoid excessive heat at 104°F (40°C)
See end panel for lot number and expiration date