Motrin cold sinus caplets
Each MOTRIN Cold & Sinus Caplet contains ibuprofen 200 mg and pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg.
temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, sinusitis, and flu:
· headache · nasal congestion
· fever · minor body aches and pains
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
· hives · facial swelling
· asthma (wheezing) · shock
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you
- have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease · high blood pressure
- thyroid disease · diabetes
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- had serious side effects from taking any pain reliever/fever reducers.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen or pseudoephedrine.
- taking any other pain reliever/fever reducer or nasal decongestant
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition
- taking other drugs on a regular basis
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- symptoms continue or get worse
- new or unexpected symptoms occur
- stomach pain occurs with use of this product or even if mild symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use this product during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use if blister unit is broken or open
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
For overdosage information, please refer to pgs. __-__.
Caplets: carnauba wax, cellulose, corn starch, FD&C Red #40, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin.
Caplets: (white, printed "Cold & Sinus" in red) in blister packs of 20 and 40.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.