Infants' advil concentrated drops
(in each 1.25 mL)
Ibuprofen 50 mg
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches and toothaches
Allergy Allert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- hives · asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling · shock
Stomach bleeding warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other fever reducer/pain reliever
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- not been drinking fluids
- lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea
- problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers or pain relievers
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain
- high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease or is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- taking a prescription product for anticoagulation (blood thinning)
When using this product give with food or milk if upset stomach occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not give more than directed
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- do not use more than 4 times a day
- measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
- one dose lasts 6-8 hours
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: (WHITE GRAPE FLAVOR) artificial flavor, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, edetate disodium, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
Inactive Ingredients: (GRAPE FLAVOR) artificial flavor, caroboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
Bottles of ½ fl. oz. in grape and white grape flavors.