Active Ingredients: Purpose:
Luffa operculata 4x, 12x, 30x
Galphimia glauca 12x, 30x
Histanium hydrochloricum 12x, 30x, 200x
Sulphur 12x, 30x, 200x ............................... Upper respiratory
allergy symptom relief
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies such as:
*sinus pressure *runny nose *sneezing *itchy eyes *watery eyes *nasal congestion
For nasal use only. Ask a doctor before use if you have ear, nose or throat sensitivity or if you are susceptible to nose bleeds. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help. The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older (with adult supervision):
- Remove cap and safety clip.
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8").
- While inside nasal opening, slightly angle nozzle outward.
- Pump once into each nostril.
- After application, press lightly on outside of each nostril for about 5 seconds.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose.
- Use once every 4 hours.
- Optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks. After 1-2 weeks, may need to use only 1-2 times daily. For best results, use up to one week before contact with known causes of your allergies.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerine, hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate
ZICAM Allergy Relief nasal pump: 0.5 FL OZ (15 mL) pump bottle
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.