Cortizone 10 creme
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- eczema · psoriasis · poison ivy, oak, sumac · insect bites · detergents
- jewelry · cosmetics · soaps
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
Do no use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- contents filled by weight, not volume
Inactive Ingredients: aloe barbadensis gel, aluminum sulfate, calcium acetate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, light mineral oil, maltodextrin, methylparaben, potato dextrin, propylparaben, purified water, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, white petrolatum, and white wax
Questions? call 1-800-223-0182, weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
CORTIZONE·10 creme: .5 oz., 1 oz. and 2 oz. tubes.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.