Clear Away LIQUID WART REMOVER (Schering-Plough)
Clear Away GEL with Aloe Wart Remover
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Salicylic acid 17% (w/w) ............ Wart remover
- for removal of common and plantar warts
- common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- plantar warts can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
Warnings: For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
When using this product:
- if product gets in eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle/tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area
- may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply one drop of liquid or a thin layer of gel at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry
- self-adhesive cover-up discs may be used to conceal wart
- repeat procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
(Clear Away Liquid Wart Remover): acetone, alcohol SD-32 (17% w/w), balsam oregon, ether (52% w/w), flexible collodion.
(Clear Away Gel with Aloe Wart Remover): alcohol SD-40 (58% w/w), aloe barbadensis extract, ether (16% w/w), ethyl lactate, flexible collodion, hydroxypropyl cellulose, polybutene
Clear Away Liquid Wart Remover System: Available in a 1/3 fluid ounce liquid with dropper. Cover up discs help to hide wart while it is removed.
Clear Away Gel with Aloe Wart Remover: Available in a ½ ounce tube. Cover up discs help to hide wart while it is removed.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.