Bengay ultra strength pain relieving patch
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Menthol 5% Topical analgesic
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache · arthritis · strains
- bruises · sprains
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- redness over the affected area
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Inactive Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin, kaolin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, and water
Questions? call 1-800-223-0182 , weekdays 9AM - 5 PM EST
Available in cartons containing 5 individually sealed regular size patches and 4 individually sealed large size patches.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.