Eye Allergy Relief OTC VASOCON-A (Novartis Ophthalmics)
Itching/Redness Reliever Eye Drops
Active Ingredient: Purpose:
Antazoline phosphate (0.5%)......... Antihistamine
Uses: Temporary relief of the minor symptoms of itching and redness caused by pollen and animal hair.
Do not use if you have · heart disease · high blood pressure · narrow angle glaucoma · or if the solution has changed color or becomes cloudy · not for use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a physician.
· Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following for more than 72 hours · eye pain · changes in vision · redness · irritation
When using this product
- Transient burning and stinging have been reported with some patients upon instillation.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased eye redness.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed up to 4 times daily.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Inactive Ingredients: Edetate disodium (0.03%), polyethylene glycol 8000, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid to adjust pH; with benzalkonium chloride (0.01%) added as a preservative.
- Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
- Protect from light
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle.
Call 1-866-393-6336 from 8:00am to 5:30pm EST, Mon.-Fri.
0.5 Fl oz. (15 mL) bottles.