Advil flu body ache caplets
Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
Ibuprofen 200 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, sinusitis, or flu
· nasal congestion
· minor body aches and pains
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: · hives · facial swelling · asthma (wheezing) · shock
Stomach bleeding warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease · high blood pressure
- thyroid disease · diabetes
- ulcers · kidney disease
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or pain
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- had problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- taking any other product that contains pseudoephedrine or any other nasal decongestant
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition
- over 65 years of age
- taking any other drug
- taking a prescription product for anticoagulation (blood thinning) or a diuretic
- taking aspirin for cardioprotection
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- nasal congestion lasts for more than 7 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- symptoms continue or get worse
- any new symptoms appear
- stomach pain occurs with use of this product or if even mild pain persists
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use this product during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If symptoms do not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used.
- do not use more than 6 caplets in any 24-hour period unless directed by a doctor
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
Inactive Ingredients: carnauba or equivalent wax, croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, sucrose, titanium dioxide
Blister packs of 20 caplets.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.