Up and Up Acid Reducer Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 21, 2021.
Generic name: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Dosage form: tablet
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
More about Acid Reducer Non-Prescription Strength (ranitidine)
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.