Ultra Control Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.23g in 100g
Dosage form: dental aerosol, foam
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017.
Directions for Use:
1. Remove cap from can.
2. The first time you dispense from a new can, gently lift upward on the nozzle to break the protective shipping tab (Fig. 1).
3. Shake can vigorously for at least 10 seconds before each use.
4. Hold can completely upside down to dispense (Fig. 2).
5. Point can towards applicator tray and slowly press the nozzle to fill tray. Use one press per arch, as foam will expand slightly to fill the tray.
6. For best results, dry teeth prior to application.
7. Insert the filled tray and have the patient bite down lightly, with a chewing motion to ensure interproximal coverage.
8. Leave tray(s) in contact with teeth for 1 to 4 minutes.
9. Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion of product.
10. Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
11. Instruct patient not to eat, drink, or rinse for at least 30 minutes after application.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Ultra Control (fluoride topical)
- Ultra Control Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products