Tri-Vitamin Drops with Fluoride Dosage
Generic name: VITAMIN A PALMITATE 1500[iU] in 1mL, ASCORBIC ACID 35mg in 1mL, CHOLECALCIFEROL 400[iU] in 1mL, SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: oral drops
- Tri-Vit with Fluoride oral solution
- Tri-Vite Drops with Fluroide oral solution/drops
- Triple Vitamin Drops With Fluoride oral solution/ drops
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2018.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Tri-Vitamin with Fluoride (multivitamin with fluoride)
- Tri-Vitamin with Fluoride Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations