Topcare Complete Acid Reducer plus Antacid Dosage
Generic name: FAMOTIDINE 10mg, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 165mg, CALCIUM CARBONATE 800mg
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2017.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Acid Reducer Plus Antacid (calcium carbonate / famotidine / magnesium hydroxide)
Other brands: Pepcid Complete, Dual Action Complete