Topcare ClearLax Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 18, 2020.
Generic name: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 3350 17g in 17g
Dosage form: powder, for solution
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the enclosed scoop is a measuring device designed to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the top (level scoop)
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill scoop completely with product to obtain the correct dose (17 g). Level scoop with knife or flat object.
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
More about ClearLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.