Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Dosage
Generic name: Benzocaine 220mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 19, 2019.
- Each gram of Super Dent 20% benzocaine gel contains between 180-220mg benzocaine in a flavored base.
- Using a new cotton applicator, apply a small amount of gel to the mucosa to achieve topical anesthesia. Do not reintroduce the cotton applicator into the bottle.
- For topical tissue anesthesia during scaling procedures, dispense a small amount of Topex gel into a dappen dish, then coat the scaler with the product prior to use.
- Tightly re-cap the jar after each use.
More about Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)