Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Dosage
Generic name: Benzocaine 220mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017.
- Each gram of Super Dent 20% benzocaine gel contains between 180-220mg benzocaine in a flavored base.
- Using a new cotton applicator, apply a small amount of gel to the mucosa to achieve topical anesthesia. Do not reintroduce the cotton applicator into the bottle.
- For topical tissue anesthesia during scaling procedures, dispense a small amount of Topex gel into a dappen dish, then coat the scaler with the product prior to use.
- Tightly re-cap the jar after each use.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics