Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 17, 2020.
Generic name: Benzocaine 220mg in 1g
Dosage form: gel
- Each gram of Super Dent 20% benzocaine gel contains between 180-220mg benzocaine in a flavored base.
- Using a new cotton applicator, apply a small amount of gel to the mucosa to achieve topical anesthesia. Do not reintroduce the cotton applicator into the bottle.
- For topical tissue anesthesia during scaling procedures, dispense a small amount of Topex gel into a dappen dish, then coat the scaler with the product prior to use.
- Tightly re-cap the jar after each use.
More about Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.