Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength Dosage
Generic name: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength (ranitidine)
- Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
Other brands: Zantac