Sulfatol C Cream Dosage
Generic name: Sulfacetamide Sodium 2.8g in 28g, Sulfur 1.4g in 28g
Dosage form: cream
Medically reviewed on May 5, 2017.
Apply Sulfatol C™ Cream to affected area(s) 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly before application.
- Apply a thin layer of Sulfatol C™ Cream to the affected area(s) as directed by your physician
- Start by using Sulfatol C™ Cream once daily to minimize dryness.
Then, increase application frequency to 2-3 times daily or as directed by your physician.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Sulfatol C (sulfacetamide sodium / sulfur topical)
- Sulfatol C Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics