Sorbet APF Gel Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 9.5g in 454g
Dosage form: dental gel
Medically reviewed on November 21, 2017.
Shake well before use. This is a one minute or four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment two times a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxis, fill two single or one dual tray(s), one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for one minute (80% effectiveness) or four minutes (100% effectiveness).
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Sorbet APF Gel (fluoride topical)
- Sorbet APF Gel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products