Soothee Patch Dosage
Generic name: LIDOCAINE 0.5mg in 10g, MENTHOL 5mg in 10g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 10g, METHYL SALICYLATE 2g in 10g
Dosage form: patch
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 9, 2020.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 2 to 3 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult a physician before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- If desired, cut patch to size
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.