Sinelee Patch Dosage
Generic name: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 100g
Dosage form: patch
Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017.
Sinelee patch contains 0.0375% capsaicin and 5.00% menthol.
Instructions for Use
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Adults and children 12 years and over
Children under 12 years
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Sinelee Patch (capsaicin / menthol topical)
- Sinelee Patch Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient