Scrub Care Dosage
Generic name: CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE 1mg in 25mL
Dosage form: topical solution
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 26, 2019.
- Wet hands and forearms to the elbows
- Clean under nails with pick provided.
- Wet sponge and squeeze to work up lather
- Scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes. Use the brush side to clean the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces between the fingers and the sponge side to scrub the hands and forearms
- Rinse thoroughly
- Scrub for an additional 3 minutes using the sponge side only. Wet sponge and squeeze to produce additional lather
- Rinse thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.