Rite Aid Night Time Severe Cold and Cough Honey Lemon with Chamomile and White Tea Flavors Dosage
Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg
Dosage form: oral granule, for solution
Medically reviewed on October 19, 2018.
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Night Time Severe Cold and Cough (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Night Time Severe Cold and Cough Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations