Rite Aid Night Time Severe Cold and Cough Honey Lemon with Chamomile and White Tea Flavors Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 9, 2020.
Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 10mg
Dosage form: oral granule, for solution
- do not use more than directed
- take every 4 hours; not to exceed 6 packets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
More about Night Time Severe Cold and Cough (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Other brands
- Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, Delsym Cough+ Cold Night Time, Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu, Sudafed PE Severe Cold
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.